I’ve been busy at my new job making tons of tip money and getting soaked in ice cream (yuck), but I’ve had several ideas that I will share here:
- Don’t trust people who still act like spoiled children into adulthood. Ain’t nobody got time.
- Buy your friend coffee or a movie ticket and don’t write it down or ask them for a reimbursement.
- Your friends give the best book recommendations.
- Take yourself on dates.
- Make time to be alone every day.
- Call your friends on their birthdays, or just when you’re thinking of them.
- If you are a writer, write like your life depends on it. Often, it does.
OK. Back to binge-watching Buffy and drinking tall boys like I’m 20 years old.